145 West Linn Street
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Sunday Worship Service
Copyright, all rights reserved 2018
We Welcome Everyone Into Our Family of Faith
• We are happy to have you worship with our family at St John’s. You will find people dress casually (some in jeans) and some people dress more formal. We encourage you to come in what is comfortable for you.
• We welcome children to join our worship service. Most Sundays we have Sunday school right after our Children's Moment with the pastor. We also provide a nice nursery for our youngest parishoners.
• Parking spaces at St. John’s are in the front, along the side and behind the building. We do provide handicap accessible parking and entrances at the front and back of the building. The lower front entrance can be accessed by elevator. The elevator takes you right to our sanctuary.
• When you enter, you will be greeted and handed a program to guide you through the worship service.
• We usually stand for the songs. We provide hymn books in the pews or you can follow along on our overhead screen.
• We have a wonderul music program at St. John's. Our worship service usually includes a sermon from our Pastor. We do occasionally have a skit or other presentation. We are a traditional church but like to try new and different things to keep everyone interested.
• We take up a collection at our service. We like our guests to fill out a welcome card and place it in the plate as your offering.
• We celebrate Communion (with grape juice and bread) once a month, usually on the first Sunday of the month. You may participate or pass.
Visit With Our Pastor
Make an Appointment to Tour Our Church
If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with our pastor or
take a tour of our church, please contact our church office. Our church administrator will be happy to make an appointment for you.
Church office hours are 10:00 - 2:00 Monday through Friday.
Appointments can be made by calling 814-355-9072
or emailing us at email@example.com.